My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://ajr818.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Catch up

So it's been awhile since I've posted on here, so I'll give a run down of everything that's been happening lately. First of all, I'm now a beta with Project Team Beta and Emergency Beta Services. These are great services, and I highly recommend them, not just because I'm a beta with both of them, but because they are extremely helpful and both have experienced and great teams behind them.

After submitting a one-shot for the Fandom for Preemies compilation, I've decided to also submit another one-shot to the Fandom for Sexual Assault Awareness compilation. This goes to an extremely good cause, and if you would like to donate and receive the full compilation which contains submissions from well over 100 amazing and established authors in the fandom, go to the website and click on Where To Donate to find out more info.

Another thing that's been happening with me in the fandom is that I've recently become a Spotlight Interviewer for The Twilight Awards. Basically, I interview higher profile fandom authors about themselves and their stories. I have not posted my first interview as of yet, but I hope to have my first one posted in early to mid May.

That's about all that's been going on with me lately. Feel free to check out my Fanfiction profile to read my stories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment